The following statement is intended to assist our customers in understanding the terms of our warranty, the circumstances under which we will honor claims, and the procedure for making such claims.
PressureJet warrants each pump to be free from defect(s) in material or workmanship for a period of Fourteen (14) months from the date of shipment. In addition, PressureJet warrants all non-wear major and costly parts like forged brass pump manifolds (Liquid End / Cylinder), stainless steel manifolds (Liquid End / Cylinder), main body, back plate, bearing cover, connecting rod etc. to be free from defect(s) in material and workmanship and from damage resulting from freezing for the life of the pump. Liability under this warranty is on all non-wear parts and limited to the repair or replacement of any pump returned to PressureJet, which upon inspection, is judged to be defective due to workmanship, material failure or any other reason.
In the course of marketing or servicing the customers or potential customer’s needs, PressureJet will use its best judgment in its recommendations. However, the responsibility for product application decisions shall rest with the customer. The sole and only warranty made by PressureJet, is the limited warranty described above. Unless specified, PressureJet makes no other warranty of any kind express or implied including any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular use or purpose. PressureJet disclaims and denies any liability for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage, which may be suffered as a result of sale, delivery, servicing, use, loss of any product, downtime, labor, freight or other charges not expressly included herein. The only liability and the total liability of PressureJet, under this limited warranty or in any claim regarding or involving PressureJet is expressly limited to the repair or replacement. The following are the important contents of PressureJet “Warranty Policy”.
1. Normal wear & tear to parts, those are considered standard wear parts because such parts may have their own limitations in different working environment and condition. nozzles, plunger seal, white metal bearings, main bearings, oil seals, plungers, non-return valves, crankshaft etc… Such parts are not covered under standard warranty. However, looking at our responsibility and reputation, we assure full co-operation and may supply such spares at "no profit no loss" basis or may provide any other extra service(s) and try to compensate the customer’s loss. It is at full discretion of PressureJet.
2. Defects caused by the fault or negligence of the buyer or third party.
3. Use of unauthorized repair parts.
4. Modifications made by the customer.
5. Freight damage: We charge extra for the packing and forwarding. While packing, we always pay special attention to avoid FREIGHT DAMAGE. However, it is not possible to control mishandling at transporter’s end. PressureJet does not extend the warranty against the freight damage. Therefore, it is advised to insure the goods during TRANSIT. Please note that PressureJet accepts partial responsibility to co-operate with customers in case of transit damage. In case of such event, PressureJet’s co-operation is limited up to supply of damage goods on chargeable but “no profit no loss” basis.
6. Damage caused by parts and/or accessories not obtained from or approved by PressureJet.
7. Damage caused by misuse, wrong application or lack of technical know how.
8. Normal wears of moving parts or components affected by moving parts.
9. Freight for return, except for products shipped in error by PressureJet, is the customer’s responsibility. In some case, when PressureJet feels that problem is due to manufacturing fault or poor workmanship, PressureJet will bear 5% of that product value or actual transportation cost, whichever is less.
10. PressureJet cannot provide warranty on bought out accessories such as electric motor, pressure gauge and rubber hose etc. – which are not manufactured by PressureJet. However, to the extent permitted by the original manufacturer, PressureJet agrees to assign buyer its right under the original manufacturer’s warranty / guarantee, without resources to PressureJet.
11. Regarding repaired or replacement parts, warranty applies only to the repaired or replacement part and does not extend to the equipment, or any other of its components.
12. Buyer must give notice in writing and get confirmation receipt from PressureJet on any alleged defect(s) covered by this warranty in prescribed format “Comptaint Form”, within max 7 days from the date of defect(s). PressureJet may or may not entertain the claim, which shall be made verbal &/or after 7 days from the date of expiry of warranty. In some of genuine cases, PressureJet also entertain the claim(s) even after completion of warranty period. Such proof(s) may be produced on request that PressureJet have been following such policy also.
13. PressureJet does not offer totally free repair or service at customer’s site. However, looking at customer’s genuine trouble, PressureJet deputes Service Engineer or Service Technician on chargeable basis, subject to prepayment of Service Charge.
14. PressureJet strongly recommends deputing an end user or Q. C. Inspector from the company or consultant for the inspection of the equipment prior to dispatch. The customer, who does not know much about the equipment and do not even depute the personnel for inspection of the equipment and launch any complaint immediately after the purchase of the equipment, are normally arise because of lack of product knowledge.
PressureJet will also try its level best to provide Lodging, Boarding and pick up & drop service from Ahmedabad air port or railway station to the person, who comes for an inspection on FOC basis.
15. In majority cases, following problems are not being arisen due to manufacturing defect or bad workmanship.
b. Pulsate flow
c. Low flow
d. Low pressure
e. Leakage from Gland and scratches on plunger
16. We provide very extensive Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance manual. Therefore, installation and commissioning engineer from manufacturer is not required. However, if user insists upon, this service will be provided on chargeable basis.
17. If customer complains without reading / studying an Instruction manual and other knowledge material, which may not be possible to attend. We expect feedback and maximum information on the problem to attend the problem EFFECTIVELY / EFFICIENTLY.
PressureJet accessories are warranted by the manufacturer to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. “Normal use and service” means not in excess of the recommended pressures and temperatures or handling fluids not compatible with component materials. This warranty shall not apply to any accessory that has been repaired or altered to affect the performance or reliability of the accessory.
If not specified, any product to be returned to PressureJet should be dispatched to PressureJet Systems Pvt. Ltd. 62/13, Phase-I, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad-382 445 (INDIA) Phone: (91)-79-25835598 / 25830762 / 25893868, Fax : (91) 79-25897220. Please refer Terms & conditions to return the pump vide our Annexure “HOW TO RETURN THE PUMP”
1. To expedite the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, please have your PressureJet invoice number available when you contact our sales department.
2. An RMA number must be acquired before returning product. To obtain an RMA number, please send your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0091 -79 – 25897220.
3. An RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. If the product is not received within 30 days, a new RMA number must be issued.
4. The RMA number must appear on the outside of the package. Items received without an RMA number will be refused.
5. Freight for return, except for products shipped in error by PressureJet, is the customer’s responsibility. In some case, when PressureJet feels that problem is due to manufacturing fault or poor workmanship, PressureJet will bear 5% of that product value or actual transportation cost, whichever is less.
6. PressureJet will repair or replace products qualified as defective under PressureJet warranty.
7. For the safety of our employee, all products used in a type of chemical application must include the MSDS sheet for the chemical used.
8. If you require immediate replacement for products submitted for warranty consideration, PressureJet will ship and invoice at current price. Standard warranty policy will apply to returned products.